Delhi, , South Delhi, West Delhi
Direct Customer Service and Sales to Existing Mli Customers Through Relationship Building. Existing Customer Database Will Be Provided By Company (called the Book of Relations- Bor).
service Through Relationship Management
• establishing and Strengthening Relationship with the Allocated Customer Base.
• ensure Retention of in His/her Allocated ”book of Relations” (existing Customer Database).
• act as Single Point of Contact for Customers for Any Customer Query/complaint.
• identify Financial Goals of Customers and Providing Financial Planning Assistance.
• competition Analysis for Giving Professional Advice to Customer
• fix Self Appointments Everyday from the Given Customer Database as per the Campaign.
• focus On Cross-sell & Up-sell Opportunity in Allocated Customers.
• ensure Successful Completion of Licensing as per Mli Standards
measures of Success
• tat Adherence for Updating System - Crm Next
• successful Completion of Cross-sell/ Up-sell Business Goals Month On Month
• collection of Payment/premium from 91-180 Days Due Policies
• complaint Resolution /customer Satisfaction
• achievement of Retention Targets.
• > 45 Unique Customer Meetings in a Month
• more Than 90% Attendance (of Total Working Days)
• successfully Score >=80% in the Functional Trainings Imparted
desired Qualifications and Experience
assistant Manager - Customer Advisory Team:
• 1.5 - 2 Years in Sales of Insurance/ Mutual Fund/ Casa/ Investments/ Loans/ Real Estate.
• minimum 6 Months Exposure to Life Insurance
• age Bracket: 25-30 Years
• must Own a Conveyance
|Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development/telecaller|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||marketing Relationship Management|
Insurance Sector ( on-role ) Direct Channel