Hiring for insurance professionals for our client (Agency Channel).
Key Result Areas
• Strengthen distribution by identifying potential leaders
• Support and manage the BAs in Recruitment & Training of Advisors.
• Manage Advisor career progressions and create a pool of Premier Advisors
• Ensure Retention of Advisors by constantly engaging with them and their leaders
• Drive profitable business by maintaining the desired product mix as prescribed by the company from time to time
• Drive growth in New Business Premium (NBP)
• Ensure good quality of business by ensuring collection of modal FYP as well as Renewal Premiums
• Coach, Train and support the reporting managers (if any) as well as monitor and review their performance on a regular basis
• Ensure compliance to all internal processes and other compliance standards as set by the Company or the Regulator.
• Participate in risk mitigation plans, contingency planning, and business continuity programs by executing and reporting within defined timelines. Highlight and recommend process gaps, flaws and process changes.
|Experience||6 - 11 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Key Skills||Agency Manager Agency Development Manager Agency Channel Manager Agency Sales Agency Sales Manager|